NO MORE PLY 1200 X 600 X 6MM BOARDS
No More Ply is a premium tile backer board which is especially useful for overboarding timber or chipboard floorboards prior to tiling. No More Ply provides an exceptionally stable base for all tiling projects. No More Ply is an ideal replacement for plasterboards or plaster on walls that are to be tiled and it is especially useful in wet areas such as shower units, bathrooms and wetrooms.
In the past plywood was used for overboarding floorboards before laying or fixing ceramic tiles. However, this caused problems because if the grouting cracked or the sealant failed water would creep in and rot the plywood. There could also be the problem of fungal growth which often reacted with the adhesive causing the tiles to become loose. The ‘Pro’s’ amongst us thought that the problem could be overcome by using ‘Marine’ grade plywood but the preservatives in this material migrated through the grout causing an orange stain to develop. A minimum of 15mm plywood has to be used for overboarding floorboards and this creates another problem... a potentially dangerous step up into the tiled room. Now there is a solution to eliminate all of these problems - a unique, easy to lay, water resistant tile backer board that is just as effective on walls as it is on the floor. Introducing the modern solution, No More Ply, the ultimate tile backing board.
10 Reasons to use No More Ply
- Impervious to moisture and dimensionally stable. The perfect substrate for all tiles in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Minimal damage during transportation, handling, storing and laying - excellent for all busy sites.
- Ideal for use under Thermonet and most other electrical underfloor heating systems.
- Only 6mm is added to the floor height when overboarding timber floors.
- Handy size. Will fit into most small cars and vans. Always store flat.
- Contains no asbestos and will not burn.
- Excellent sound proofing characteristics make it ideal for overboarding in apartments.
- Most cuts can be done simply with the NO MORE PLY Scoring Knife. For awkward shapes use a jigsaw. The 12mm board cuts very easy with a normal saw.
- 8 x NO MORE PLY screws per sheet and a small amount of NO MORE PLY Mega Strength Polyurethane Adhesive and it’s laid! Simple to fix on walls.
- Inexpensive to buy. Fast to lay.
For tiling that looks perfect year in, year out, for years to come.
Don't even think about using problematic substrates like plaster-board, mdf, chipboard, hardboard and yes, plywood.
No More Loose Tiles
No More Stained Grout
No More Rotten Substrates
No More Ply
1 unit = 1 x 1200 x 600 x 6mm board
All No More Ply adhesive and tools can be found on our website.
For more information please click here
All information and images used are supplied directly from No More Ply with consent for online selling and advertising
ALL NO MORE PLY BOARDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR STORE COLLECTION ONLY (HASLINGDEN IN LANCASHIRE BASED STORE)