Call us on 01706 231368 for help and advice
- BAL Rapidset Flexible Tile Adhesive 20kg x 50 Grey
- Evostick 528 Contact Adhesive 5L x 15
- Evostick Contact Adhesive 528 5L x 15
- Biscem Vitriflex Flexible Tile Adhesive Grey 20kg x 30 bags
- Wurth Bond + Seal PU Adhesive x 12 White
- Rubi Speed Plus-62 Tile Cutter (with case)
- Wurth Bond + Seal PU Adhesive Grey x 12
- WuRTH Bond + Seal Sealant & Adhesive 300 ml Black x 12
- Wurth Bond + Seal Flexible PU Adhesive x 12
- Wurth Chemical Anchor System
- Granfix Glitter Tile Grout Black with Silver
- Everbuild 708 Self Levelling Floor Compound
- Granfix Glitter Tile Grout Cream with Gold
- Granfix Travertine Filler/Repair Kit - 1kg
- BAL bond SBR Primer - 1 litre
- Tile Adhesive 20kg Bal Flexible Rapidset in Grey
- 10L BAL White Star
- Grout Granfix Epoxy White 1kg
- L16 Wood Bond - 10 litre
- Tile Adhesive 20kg Profix Fast Setting Flexible Wall and Floor
Stickwithus now offer underfloor heating products from Warmfloor Solutions.
Underfloor Heating Systems are a perfect way to create warm comfort within Living areas such as Bathrooms, Kitchens, and Conservatories. This heating system is placed close to the floor surface and due to the even heat distribution upside you are getting the optimum heating climate in your room.
Underfloor heating can be used both as a central heating unit and as a supplemental system. It is always our recommendation to partner our underfloor heating systems with insulation; this lowers heat up times significantly and further increases efficiency.
Electric Underfloor Heating systems nowadays are cheap, reliable, and efficient and are a cost effective solution to keeping your family warm. Electric Underfloor Heating is fast becoming more and more popular in the modern home. Eliminating the need for wall mounted heaters which restrict the true size of your room and over all design.
The installation of these underfloor heating systems and insulation have been made to provide the user with simplicity and peace of mind, there is literally a minimal thought process to the eventually layout of the system. All of Warmfloors Electric Underfloor Heating Systems are manufactured with a twin core and single core heating cable.
Warmfloor Solutions is a specialist in the supply and design of electric underfloor heating systems in addition to external surface heating and the protection of pipe work and has over 35 years experience within this sector.
Warmfloor Solutions can supply a total solution for any type of application whether it be at home, the office, the gym or wherever comfortable warmth is required, and Stickwithus can supply all their products including their ultra thin range mat system, I-Warm range of Thermostats and also their testing kits - vital to ensure everything is working as it should during the installation process.